Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Chart disappears when I move it to a new sheet

Do you have a default printer installed? Someone reported a very similar
problem recently, and installing a printer for the first time on his new
laptop solved the problem. Apparently it's only an issue for chart sheets.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"H. Zaneb" <H. wrote in message
I have installed office 2007, and now when I create a chart in Excel, by
default it appears as an object in the active sheet. When I move it to a
new
sheet, a new sheet is created but it is totally blank. The original chart
which was created as an object is also gone with it. Also, when I select
some
data, and press F11, it again creates a new sheet to the workbook for the
chart, but that sheet is also blank (blue all over)
Do I need to reinstall office?