Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Hany Mahmoud Hany Mahmoud is offline

Default Excel should let me organize charts in groups

When creating many charts in an excel sheet there is a need to organize them
in a way to be easily dealt with.
The proposal is to group those charts in a group cascaded after each other,
each chart has a tap like the taps of the excel sheet which contain the name
of the sheet.
This group of charts may be minimized as an icon which can be dragged or cut
& past in other excel sheet or any other office document.
Also we need the ability format the group in one step instead of applying
the format to each chart.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.charting