Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jeboard jeboard is offline

Default Corrupted File during Office 2003 upgrade.

Hello,

I have a file, that worked great in Excel 2000 but now will not luanch in
2003. I receive the message "Name conficts with existing module, project, or
object library". After clicking OK, I get "Errors were detected and Excel
fixed it but Lost Visual Basic project and Lost ActiveX controls". My macros
and scripts are now gone and the file cannot be used. Is there something
that can be done to convert this file to 2003?