Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MartinW MartinW is offline

Default Ensuring 3 cells do NOT match

I'm afraid I can't help you there, other than to say it works fine for me.
Bob is contactable through his website and also through the thousands
of his posts that you will find all over these newsgroups.

It's also very possible he may stop by this post before too long.

From the info you have given I think it will be the best solution.

Good Luck
Martin

"GIdunno" wrote in message
Thanks Martin, the file looked hopeful, but I have problems with it.
I downloaded but when I opened the file I got a "Run time error 9"
"Subscript out of range"

"MartinW" wrote:

Sounds like a job for superman!
Or in this case Bob Phillips. Take a look at Bob's site here.
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.....Download.html

HTH
Martin

"GIdunno" wrote in message
I'm back with another problem :-)
I work a crew schedule; and I have 3 people who cannot work a shift
together. I need something that will NOT allow me to put them on a
shift
together. We identify our shifts by D, S, or M (days, swings, mids)
So I
cannot have Buck, Earle, or Small working a shift together. (weird
rules
about these three)
I can't use conditional formatting for this because I already have used
all
3 conditions for another issue.

Is there a way I can "raise a flag" if I schedule 2 or more of them on
the
same shift?

Here's an idea of my schedule
Earle is in C7, Buck is in C27, and Small is in C51. If I were
putting
day
shift together in column D, then D7, D27, and/or D51 cannot match.

Any ideas O' Smart Excel people?