Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Darrilyn Darrilyn is offline

Default Macro to delete rows based on a condition

I am trying to write a macro that will delete rows from a spreadsheet based
on a condition. I pull information from another program into excel for
budget purposes and it throws the company names in the header in column form,
so based on how many companies I pull in the number of rows that will need to
be deleted will be changing. I have text that starts after the companies
names (Trial Balance) and I want this to always start on A7. My question is
how do I tell excel to look for the word Trial Balance in Column A and then
delete everything that comes before it? Any help is greatly appreciated.