Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Find matching records

hi,
What version of excel do you have. if it is a newer version (2k up i think),
you can use the option button on the standard find form.
Ctrl+F. click the options button. select workbook from the within box.
click find all. excel will now search the entire workbook for your matching
records.
if you have an older verison of excel you can download flexfind from the MVP
page.
http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/
It is an add in that does the same as above. I use to use it but when i got
xp, i didn't need it anymore.

Hope this helped.
Regards
FSt1
"James" wrote:

Hi,

Is there a formula or script I can use to find matching records. For
instance, in cell A1 in sheet1 the cell reads as 53577 and in cell B2
in sheet2 the cells reads as 53577. Is there anyway I can find these
two matching records? Thanks.