Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B Kevin B is offline

Default Text is cutoff in a cell

Excel will accepts 32,000+ characters in a cell, but it limits the display to
1,024 characters. My guess is that you've maxed out the display limit.

If you have MS Word you can copy the text into a Word document and then do a
word count, you'll also get a count of characters along with the word count
total.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Jessica" wrote:

I have a large amount of text in a merged, wrapped cell. It is about 25
lines long, but only the first 12 are showing. I have tried to enlarge the
height of the cell, but then it just shows black space, not the rest of the
text. How would I fix this.