Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default date range in an if then statement

August 16 what year, please provide as much info as possible when you ask a
question, I will assume the year is 2007, if not by looking at the formula
you should be able to adjust it. Also between does that include Aug 16, Nov
15, if not replace <= and = with < and

=IF(A2="","",IF(AND(A2=DATE(2007,8,16),A2<=DATE(2 007,11,15)),"Between","Not
between"))

Peo Sjoblom

"Jimmy" wrote in message
I have date ranges that certain things happen on. I need a formula that
can
read a cell and determine if it's in betweeen August 16 and November 15,
for
example, and return a value if it's true. I'm not sure how to get it to
work.

Thanks