Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bollard bollard is offline

Default Rating according to 2 criteria.

Hello

On a spreadsheet at work, used to silent monitor incoming phone calls and
the way they are handled, we look our for 4 characteristics. Under each of
these headings are, at present, 7 items we look out for.

Everyone starts with 100% score for each characteristic and loses a point,
i.e. one seventh, for each of the 7 things they do NOT display.

To reach an overall rating, we want to allocate an "Exceed" to anyone who,
at worst, scores no more than 2 NOTs across all 4 characteristics.

The next rating down is "Achieve". To get this score, the operator may
score, at worst, 1 NOT in each characteristic.

Anyone who scores lower than this is a "NOT ACHIEVE".

Can anyone come up with a formula which will accomplish this, please?

Many thanks.