Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default SUMIF problem

OK, still not sure what kind of results you're expecting.

Are these the results you expect:

Unit1 Cell1 - 0:20
Unit1 Cell2 - 0:35

Unit2 Cell1 - 0:20
Unit2 Cell2 - 0:00

If those are the results you're looking for use JE's formulas.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Hoyos" wrote in message
Here is a sample:
A1= 0:20 (Time)

A B
Unit Time
1 0:25
2 0:10
1 0:10
1 0:20
2 0:10
Total 1:15

In cell G1 Unit1 Total under cell A1
G2 Above cell A1

In cell H1 Unit2 Total under cell A1
H2 Above cell A1

Is it possible for the figures under cell A1. When reaching that figure it
freezes.

--
Hoyos

"T. Valko" wrote:

Totals from where? I think you need to provide more DETAILS and a sample
with the expected results.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Hoyos" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that adds hours of two different units (unit1 and
unit2). Under each unit heading I have two cells keeping a total for
that
unit. What I would like to do is for Cell1, of each unit, show total
figure
up to and including a figure in cell A1 then totals above the figure in
A1
continue to be summed in cell2.
--
Hoyos