Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David David is offline

Default formula question

Hello All,

I have 5 combo boxes, their default value is blank with a reference of 1.
The user selects a size from the list in the combo box. Ie. 11oz 14oz 16oz
etc... I want to, lets say the first box they select 11oz which is reference
2 they go onto the second size combo box 2 and select 26oz which is reference
8 Is there a way to come up with a set standard from changing over from 11oz
to 26oz by looking up the reference numbers in a table? I was thinking of
setting up like a multiplication table listing the reference numbers on the x
and y axis and filling in the table with the appropiate change over minutes.
If this is possible or a different way please help.

Thank you,
David