Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DumbLittleMan DumbLittleMan is offline

Default any advice pls..

Maybe i meant like a test workbook where the applicant can solve different
sheetlevels of short calculation thru <e.g. any excel function formulations..
Some kind of a timed-quiz book...

thanks again.

"DumbLittleMan" wrote:

I am about to phys. set-up my plan <completed within couple of months to
establish my small excel-learn/teach/preach school business.

Can someone please advise or share point of view how-to-verify the level of
learned_experience for my prospective applicants who can teach/operate excel
for this type of business ? as if from 1 to 10.

Is there any available helping workbook that will test / verify the
applicant's level of said experience in order to teach/program different
types of engineering specific applications looking for optimum results ?

thanks for your advices.