Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Symbols in Excel 2007 Chart

In many fonts, holding Alt while typing 0181 on the numeric keypad produces
µ. This means you don't have to change the font for some of the characters
in a text element (and many text elements cannot be formatted character by
character).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear Group,

Hello. I would like to use the greek mu symbol in an Excel 2007
histogram. I am able to convert the "m" into the proper "mu" symbol
in the spreadsheet itself but this is not reflected in the resulting
graphic. I need for my X axis label to be represented by the proper
greek letter, not m. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thank you in advance.

John McLaughlin