Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mromero mromero is offline

Default No add a trendline under chart tab.

It is a regular trend line chart. (if there is such a thing) What I found is
when I copy and paste certain options become unavailale. The Add Trendline
was one of them. Now I have three sets of data that I can no longer add
trendlines to. Does this happen a lot? And if so, is there a way to go back
and fix the problem?
Thanks,
Marci

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

What type of chart are you working with?
For some types (and with category data) trendlines are inappropriate so
Excel does not offer to make them
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"mromero" wrote in message
Under the chart tab, add trendline is not hi-lighted. How do I add this to
my
choices?