Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Message Box

In a couple of hours/days/weeks..., you'll be able to look back and read each
response and see that they're pretty much equivalent.

It never hurts me (too much) to revisit things when I get a little smarter <bg.

Ron (Bismark) wrote:

From the 3 replies I received yours was the one that was simplest for me to
follow and have used it. thankyou very much.

I would like to rate your response but can not see how I do this. Top Marks
from me.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Dim Resp as long

Resp = msgbox(Prompt:="Want to continue?", buttons:=vbyesno)

if resp = vbno then
exit sub
end if

Ron (Bismark) wrote:

I am trying to add a message box into a macro that will provide Yes / No
option. "Yes " to continue macro and "No" to end macro.

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson