Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] bmurphy@xlrotor.com is offline

Default excel 2007, how to select a data point and cycle through data points

I've searched the archives but can find nothing on this topic.

Prior to excel 2007, I could select a data series (xy scatter chart)
and press the right arrow key to cycle through the data points, and a
data point highlighter would move from point to point so I would know
which point was currently selected. Through many versions of excel I
have found this feature very useful.

Excel 2007 seems to be missing the little data point highlighter. I
can still format individual data points, but I don't know beforehand
which point is selected.

Is this a know feature of excel 2007? Is it known a bug?

Thanks,

Brian Murphy