Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Emerogork via OfficeKB.com Emerogork via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Conditional format

I guess I was looking for a condirion to be set exactly as it is in
formatting but with values instead. I wanted the condition along with a cell
value. Thanks, any way, your response lead me to the answer in spite of my
error in logic.

Sandy Mann wrote:
Both your formulas work for me as cell formulas so I assume that you are
talking about Conditional Formatting.

Select: Format Conditional Foprmatting Cell Value is: select the arrow
head and select "greater than" and enter 0 and the select the formatting
that you want.

I believe that I want to use something like this but it doesn't seem to
work:

[quoted text clipped - 19 lines]
starts filling the equation with cell addresses.
Is ther a way to use the arrow keys in this situation?