Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Patti Patti is offline

Default cannot get into previously created text box, nor can I create new

Grrrrr. Created a text box in a wksht that I have been using for about two
weeks. Suddenly today I can't access the text box. If I even move my cursor
OVER the text box, my cursor changes to a circle with a slash through it
(like no smoking, no parking, etc.) So obviously I have ****ed off this
worksheet somehow. I can't enter text, I can't click on it to delete it. If
I click on the Insert Tab like I want to insert a new text box, it's grayed
out so I can't. What gives??? And why is Office 2007 Help so lame???

Thanks for letting me vent.
P.