Bob Phillips

Just copy the sheet to a new workbook (right-click on the sheet tab, select
Move or Copy from the menu, select (new book) from the To book dropdown, and
check the Create a copy option, then OK), and save that new workbook.

--

HTH

RP

"Anja" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

If I save a workbook as .CSV, Excel only saves the values of the
current sheet in a *.CSV-file.

Can I do EXACTLY the same - saving only values of the current sheet -
in an *.XLS file (and of course in an XLS-format!).

Eventually, formatting elements (like background and font colors) may
also be saved.

Thanks for any help.
Anja.