Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Launchnet via OfficeKB.com Launchnet via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Need Macro To Open URL Link

Thanks to Don & NO NAME
Both work. I used a little of both and it also now checks to see if
activecell is blank and if so gives a message.

Anain, thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.

Matt@Launchnet

- wrote:
Dim sURL As String
sURL = "http://" & ActiveCell.Value
ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:=sURL, _
NewWindow:=True

Thanks . . .
The website name in the cell is changed from time to time so I need

[quoted text clipped - 26 lines]

Matt@Launchnet

--
Please take a look at www.openoursite.com Click on: "Keywords" and then
Click on "Matt's Story" and if you are a man, you should be very happy that