Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sinner Sinner is offline

Default Update multiple sheets at once

Hi,

I have a master work book with data in multiple sheets.
I have another sheet in same master workbook with values that I want
to remove from each sheet of master work book to update it. Entire row
of each sheet should delete in order to get updated.

*Values means figure like 8977109987276633316 and more in length.

Example:
Master workbook
Sheet1: 10 values
Sheet2: 20 values
Sheet3: 20 values
Sheet(n):

Datasheet (also in masterwork book containing values to be removed)
column1 with values for sheet1 to be removed: 4
column2 with values for sheet2 to be removed: 7
column3 with values for sheet3 to be removed: 9
column(n)

End result:
Sheet1: 6 values
Sheet2: 13 values
Sheet3: 11 values

If values not found, then there should be an error message like
"continue with next sheet or not".

Would be a great help.