Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Frank Pytel Frank Pytel is offline

Default Result of formula reflected in Chart (Excel 2002)

Helen;

I have to run out the door, but I think I have what you are looking for, If
I am understanding you correctly. Try this quicky table that I made. If it
works contact me and I will see if I can explain what I did.

http://groups.google.com/group/excel...et-programming

Man Hour Revenue Chart.xls

Column D is a calculation. It could easily be changed to data. This should
chart what your looking for. Everything is Week Dependent, as the chart
shows. But Week could easily be changed for Category.

I hope this helps

Frank Pytel

"Helen" wrote:

I am conducting a program evaluation, tracking clients' progress in various
Categories as a result of their participation in a program. In each Category
a client may be deemed In Crisis, At Risk, Stable, Safe, or Thriving (I'll
call these Series). There are Y possibilities in each Series. (Each Series
might have a different value for Y.)

The client responds to a questionnaire by marking responses in various
components of each category. The responses are cataloged by me on a Matrix
broken down by Category and Series.

I want to track these responses on a chart (I'm thinking a bar style),
reflecting the percentage of each positive response per Series. Is it
possible to do this without having an additional column for the formula?

Series1 Max Series 2 Max Series 3 Max
Category1 X Y X Y X Y

Question clear as mud?