Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
andy62 andy62 is offline

Default Copy worksheet with internal hyperlinks

I have seen this question asked but not answered. I have a worksheet that
serves as a template; thus it is to be copied and filled in over and over.
It includes a couple hyperlinks for navigation. When the worksheet is
copied, the links point to the template, not to the new sheet. This imposes
major risks with my audience. How can I set up the hyperlinks so that when
the worksheet is copied, they point to the right cells in the NEW worksheet?
There has to be a way . . .

TIA