Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don S.[_2_] Don S.[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2007 Solver Internal Error When Generating Answer Report

Dana,

Again thanks a lot. Sorry for being slow to respond but I have had internet
problems the last two days. I have not tried your latest suggestion, but will
shortly.

Take care,

Don

"Dana DeLouis" wrote:

When I do your Step 4, there is no Solver in the list.

Ref: 4. Vba Editor Menu... Tools | References... and select "Solver"

Hi. When one starts a new session of Excel, and you want to write Solver
macros, here's what you do first.
From the worksheet, select the Solver Analysis Tookpak. This loads Solver,
and makes it visible for the vba editor.
Now... go to vba, Menu, and do Tools | Reference, and select "Solver."
Solver should now show up in the list.

I've have a problem setting this up automatically via vba with 2007, so I'm
sure there's a issue here I am not familiar with yet.
Anyway, hope this helps.
--
Dana DeLouis

<snip