Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mark Lincoln Mark Lincoln is offline

Default Mouse scroll failure when looking at code

To answer your last question, support for mouse wheel scrolling in the
VBE was (finally!) added in Office 2007.

On Aug 31, 12:49 am, "Emerogork via OfficeKB.com" <u36894@uwe wrote:
Right click "sheet 1" then click on "view code" I can see all the
beeauutifullll code that I have written. However when I want to scroll using
the mouse wheel, the code doesn't scroll up or down. I have to click and
hold the scroll bar to move the code up or down. Is this a setting or a flaw?
Mouse scroll works in the spread sheet.

Thoughts appreciated