Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
heliotropic heliotropic is offline

Default Mapping XML to workbook

Hello, I'm trying to map XML elements to a workbook.

Each column in the workbook has hundreds of rows, so the .XML map file is
formatted in a such a way that excel detects an XML list is being made. When
I drag the XML elements onto the workbook - to complete the mapping process -
only half the columns acquire a blue border. (The blue border signifies the
columns' contents are mapped to respective XML elements.) The problem
columns only have their top two cells blue-bordered (with a blue star in the
last cell). This seems to be an issue of Excel finding an empty cell in a
column and stopping the mapping process; I want the entire column mapped.
Does anyone know how to remedy this?

Thanks.