Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

Default Head to head

How is the data formatted?
how can you tell if it is the same game?
what do you want to do with the data. Are there multiple cells of data for
each game?
do you want summaries?
I could continue on with the questions, but hope you understand we need to
know what you have before we can make many suggestions on what to do. Most
of us are (or at least I am) egotistical but recognise I can't answer an open
question.

"Noob Jedi" wrote:

I'm trying to statistically capture head-to-head occurences in a
sports league. Out of 120 teams, I want to capture only 35 of those
teams and how many times there is a head-to-head occurence within that
pool of 35. I know the schedule will show something like "Team1 vs
Team 2" and then "Team 2 vs Team 1." If they are referring to the same
game, I only want to count it as one occurence. Does anyone have a
method or spreadsheet that can help me do this?