Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default Is Multi click Event possible?

Thanks Bob. This is very helpful. I think I can make this work. I am very
grateful.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

In the userform, add this code

Option Explicit

Dim mcolEvents As Collection

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim cBtnEvents As clsUserFormEvents
Dim ctl As msforms.Control

Set mcolEvents = New Collection

For Each ctl In Me.Controls
If TypeName(ctl) = "CommandButton" Then
Set cBtnEvents = New clsUserFormEvents
Set cBtnEvents.mButtonGroup = ctl
mcolEvents.Add cBtnEvents
End If
Next

End Sub

And create a Class module (call it clsUserFormEvents) module, with this code

Option Explicit

Public WithEvents mButtonGroup As msforms.CommandButton

Private Sub mButtonGroup_Click()
MsgBox mButtonGroup.Caption & " has been pressed"

---
HTH

Bob

"Ayo" wrote in message
I have 17 CommandButtons, "Browse..." on a form.
Each one of them is suppose to open the FileOpen Dialog at a specific
folder
After selecting a file, the file is to be assign to the TextBox
corresponding to each button
A few of them open to the same folder location

My question is, is it possible to write a code that doesn't require me
writing a click event for each Browse button?
And if there is such a code I would appreciate any help to point me in the
right direction.

Thanks