Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Can you pivot a table using a formula on a different sheet?

You can use the GetPivotData function to extract data from a pivot
table. There's information in Excel's Help, and he

maressaporter wrote:
I am trying to create a sheet where I enter the parameters that I want and it
connects to a pivot table and pivots it to match my criteria. My boss
insists he does not want to see a pivot table or any variation of design of
it. He has a set form he wants to retrieve data from. I already have a if
formula set to fetch the data back from the pivot table, I just need to know
if you can pivot it from an external sheet with a formula?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures