Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMB JMB is offline

Default Is Multi click Event possible?

You could put most of the code in a separate macro or function and have the
command buttons call the macro/function (passing it the folder to open and
the textbox control in which the filename s/b placed).

But you would still need a click event for each button.

"Ayo" wrote:

I have 17 CommandButtons, "Browse..." on a form.
Each one of them is suppose to open the FileOpen Dialog at a specific folder
After selecting a file, the file is to be assign to the TextBox
corresponding to each button
A few of them open to the same folder location

My question is, is it possible to write a code that doesn't require me
writing a click event for each Browse button?
And if there is such a code I would appreciate any help to point me in the
right direction.

Thanks