Mike R

Melissa,

Creat the document as you probibly have many times before as it would be
before anything is filled in. When you get it the way you want just save it
as a template. Filesave asIn save as type select "template", (it will
default to the template file for excel, but if you want it in a different
folder just select where you want it) Select the file name and click "save".
When you want a "Copy" of this template, just double click on its icon and
fill in the document and save it as whatever you want. If you find you need
to update or change the template select (single click) the icon and select
"open", and when you are done save and close.

Mike R.
HTH

"Melissa" wrote:

I have had to recreate a document on excel which has to be filled out
differently for each of our clients. In order to make it easier to use I
wanted to make it a template. Is it possible to do this? If so, how?