Mike Gartner

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

It depends on what exactly you mean by "deploy" and "solution".
Perhaps you could provide a few more details about what you are
attempting to accomplish.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Mike Gartner" <Mike wrote in
message
How do I deploy an Excel 2003 solution?

Thanks for responding.

I have an Excel 2003 program (written using Excel VBA) that consists of 2
workbooks (one for the XLStart folder) that uses the MS Multimedia control
(which may not exist on the target machine); I want to put this Excel program
on other machines, and I assume I could create an 'install' program using
something like InstallShield but was wondering if there is a wizard or other
tool specifically for Office solutions such as I have that would package my
solution for each deployment on other machines.

Mike