Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ahern79 ahern79 is offline

Default weekly labor total

I have:

A=Work order #
B=Date
C-H = Labor hours of various individuals (ie. Super, Foreman, Carpenter)
I=total of C-H
J=Weekly total (thats what I need help on)

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
John

"Toppers" wrote:

Sample of data in C to H please.

SUMPRODUCT seems a likely candidate.

"ahern79" wrote:

I have a worksheet and need to total by the week columns C-H. I would need a
formula that corilates the date of a work order ticket with the rest of that
weeks work order tickets and then provide a weekly total. Can this be done?
what formula should be used?? The total for the week would be stored in
column "I" ONLY in the row of the last work day (Sunday in my case) the rest
of the days for that week would be left blank preferably.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
John