Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Emerogork via OfficeKB.com Emerogork via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Cell working as a button? Cell color control

Can I get a cell to work as if it were a button? (Or can I place a button on
a worksheet?)

I have been playing with ActiveCell but have not quite figured how to trigger
it. In VB I could create a Sub Toggle () and run its contents from a button.
Can I program a cell to run a Sub?

Also,: Why doesn't my mouse thumb wheel work when I view code?

And Then: I can change the cell color but how do I change the shade or
crosshatch value using code?