Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DRFTerp DRFTerp is offline

Default From Excel 2000 to Excel 2003

Thanks for your response

"DRFTerp" wrote:

Our office is just moving from Office 2000 - Office 2003. Can someone give
me a quick idea of some of the major changes between Excel 2000 and 2003? I
understand that there were some major changes to Excel in the 2002 version.
I have also been able to find some articles with changes between 2002 and
2003. But I need the know what the major differences are between Excel 2000,
2002 & 2003. If there is now quick response to this question. Could someone
suggest a book or web site that I could get some answers.