Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
laststraw laststraw is offline

Default Automatically hide/unhide columns

I have a validation box with yes/no options in it in cell H7.
When "no" is selected I would like to hide columns M and R only. When yes
is selected I would like these columns to be displayed.

In the same worksheet I have a validation in cell H6 but would like columns
P:S hidden if "Total $" is selected from the validation list, columns K:N
hidden if "$/eq T" is selected and columns K:S visible if "Total $ & $/eq T"
is selected.

I need the first validation to work in conjunction with the second so that
for example, if total $ is selected and H7 has "yes" selected, only columns
K:N are visible.

I am working with Excel 2003 and my knowledge of VBA is extremely basic,
extending only to pasting code into a module.

I am very grateful for any help you can give me on this one. Thanks!!