Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DP7 DP7 is offline

Default Macro Time stamp Help

Hi I need some help to get my macro working properly. I need it to save a
file with the days date @ the end. I got that part working but I can't get
the time to show up in the file name.When I add the h:mm to the macro it
fails to run. Any help would be welcome. The macro I am using is shown below.
Thanks
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _
"R:\Production Reports\Production Summary Report\Daily Production
Summary Copies\Production Summary Report Master" & Format(Now,
"mm-dd-yyyy_H:MM") & ".xls" _
, FileFormat:=xlNormal, Password:="", WriteResPassword:="", _
ReadOnlyRecommended:=False, CreateBackup:=False
Application.Quit
ThisWorkbook.Close SaveChanges:=True
End Sub