Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] smduello@gmail.com is offline

Default Repeat formula on second sheet?

All -

I am using the following formula:

=OFFSET('Sheet 1'!A2,MATCH(C8,'Sheet 1'!A3:A229,0),MATCH(E4,'Sheet 1'!
B1:IV1,0))

to lookup data in a table. The problem is that my table is on to
worksheets due to the number of vertical columns. I can't do a range
across 2 sheets due to the nature of the Match formula. If it doesn't
find the item on the sheet, it returns #n/a. I was trying to use
=IF(ISERROR formula to tell it that if an #n/a comes back to go to the
next sheet (by repeating the above match code and just changing the
sheet reference), however, I haven't been succesful. Anyone have any
ideas on how I could do this?