Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MartinW MartinW is offline

Default Rollback history

The reason I didn't post links is because, in this situation, the most
important
thing to do is to stop using the computer.

I tried to emphasise that by the use of caps.

Despite what you seem to think I was being helpful.

As you explore this problem in Google you will discover that my
suggestions were sound.

Have a Nice Day
Martin

"UrbanCool" wrote in message
again! the file is not corrupt...

why not post links to what you are on about?!
actually, forget it.... i'll rebuild the file... its less hassle than
having
to deal with ppl (MartinW) who don't actually help.

Thank you to Zone (James), your post was actually structured and helpful.

"MartinW" wrote:

what the hell?

can anybody help me?

YES! There is lots of help on google but the SINGLE most IMPORTANT
step is to STOP using that computer.

When you delete something from a computer it is not actually
deleted, the place on the hard drive where it is stored is
simply marked as available for rewriting, and the CPU
will reuse that space for whatever it sees fit (sometimes at the
very next oppurtunity).

I will repeat what I said!!!

STOP USING THE COMPUTER NOW!!

When you search this problem on another computer
you will discover the details of what I am talking about.

HTH
Martin