Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sam Sam is offline

Default Name lookup

Could be due to absolute reference v/s relative reference

"wagz" wrote in message
Is does not seem to work. I pasted both formulas and the entire group
shows
up as dormant. If it helps, both are email address. Thanks again.

"Trevor Shuttleworth" wrote:

One way:

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A1,C:C,1,FALSE)),"Dormant","")

or:

=IF(COUNTIF(C:C,A1)=0,"Dormant","")

Regards

Trevor

"wagz" wrote in message
I have a list of all the users in a certain system in column "A". I
have a
list of users that have logged in that same system in the past three
months
in column "C". I would like to compare the two columns and have a
function
tell me who has not logged in, in the past three months. So
basically,
if
you don't match between a and c you are going to be deleted. Thanks in
advance!