Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MartinW MartinW is offline

Default Rollback history

Hi Urban cool,

STOP using the computer RIGHT NOW for ANYTHING.
Turn it off!!!Don't reply to this post!!!

Do a google search for file recovery on ANOTHER computer.
As you search you will find out the reason for an IMMEDIATE shut down.

Good Luck!!!

HTH
Martin

"UrbanCool" wrote in message
I have a slight problem, actually, it's quite a big problem.

I have a spreadsheet that i use for work, accounts, general use etc...
The problem is that i think one of my kids accidentely wiped all of the
data
out of one sheet and then the auto save kicked in and i didn't notice
until
next time i fired it up.

Is there any chance to rollback the history of the file to possibly try
retrieve, if any, data from the file?