Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ryan Smith[_2_] Ryan Smith[_2_] is offline

Default How do I create search boxes in Excel

Sorry, I meant like a search engine like google and such. I actually want a
text box on my spreadsheet where I can type someones name or address etc and
click a button to search another page with our staffs details on it. Is this
possible?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 08:44:05 -0700, Ryan Smith <Ryan
wrote:

I want to create a search box in Excel to search for data in another
worksheet but the same work book. Is this possible and how do I do it?