Dave Peterson

If you open them in NotePad, do they look ok?

They should look like plain old text files. If they look different/Greek, then
you'll have to find out if the senders are sending them correctly.

If they look ok in Notepad, what happens if you try
file|open
and open the .csv file?

If none of this helps, you may want to post more details.

Karen Gudde wrote:

I receive files in .csv and they open up and are not understandable. How can
I get these to open up in a normal .xls file? I have tried to save them to
the desktop and right clicking on them to open them but that doesn't work
either.

--

Dave Peterson