Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John Lyons John Lyons is offline

Default If date in cell falls between date range...

Change your months to dates, starting in col a, as 31/12/06.
Fill across your selection by months (edit, fill, series, col, month)

Select cell b3. Conditional Formatting, select Formula instead of value.
Insert this formula"=AND($A3E$1+1,$A3<=F$1)" and select the colour you want
to use.

John

www.magicspreadsheets.com

"Keep It Simple Stupid" wrote:

I have column A with a date mm/dd/yyyy.
Column B is JAN, Column C is FEB, and so on.

If column A includes a date in JAN, I want the cell for Column C (FEB) to
highlight. In other words, the cell will need to be filled 30 days after the
date entered.

With the unique style of formatting for dates, I can't figure out how to
identify if cells include certain dates, etc. Any ideas?