Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Separating 1 workbook into multiple workbooks

Hi Aleisha

If you want to create a seperate workbooks for 120 people then code is the only way if you want it fast

You have one sheet with all the data and one column is the column with the supervisor names
Correct ?

What is the name of the sheet with your data ?
What is cell with the header of the first column and what is the last column in your data table ?

Give more information and we can try to help you

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Aleisha Mollen" wrote in message
Ron,

Thanks for the help, but I don't know much about Visual Basic and I cannot
get this to work. Is there an easier way to do this? I tried downloading the
Easy filter but that doesn't give me the results I need either. Thanks.

Aleisha

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Aleisha

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

I have mail code also on my site

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Aleisha Mollen" wrote in message
Hello. Every 3 months I have to run a report at work that lists all
employees, their title, department, and supervisor. I then have to separate
it into separate workbooks by supervisor and e-mail it out. I am looking for
an easier way to separate it into different workbooks by supervisor name.
Does anyone have any ideas on this? The report usually includes about 120
supervisors for 1800 employees. Thanks.