WYN

hi artanis,for the second part of your question try this. if the date on
sheet one is in cell a1,activate the cell then go to edit - copy
go to sheet 2 activate the cell that you want the date to change, go to edit
- pasts special - past link. do this for each work sheet.the date should
change every time you change the date on sheet 1.
"Barb R." wrote:

I suspect it is possible to do the first part, but I'd have to think about it
to get to a solution.

You could change one date and in the fields for the other 3 dates, reference
the cell that you manually change.

I'm sure someone can make this much prettier than my suggestion though.

"Artanis" wrote:

Can anyone help me? What I want to do, is have excel update a timesheets pay
period dates automatically. Is this possible? For example, On a specific
date, I want the pay period dates to change to the next pay period dates on 4
different sheets in the same excel document. How do I do that?

If that is not possible, how can I change ONE date to change the rest of
them on all 4 sheets? It is very time consuming to do it all manually. Your
help is appreciated. Thank you!