Eric

Sheet1 is where I am trying to make this all happen and double checked,
actually I think it is approaching the umpteenth time that I have checked
that I do have the code in the 'Sheet1' class module, not a standard code
module. I am so confused :(.

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Where have you put the code? It should be in the sheet class module, not

standard code module.

--

HTH

RP

"Eric" wrote in message
I am running Excel 2000. I have a spreadsheet that I am trying to add

some
data-mining instructions to the Worksheet_change macro. The spreadsheet

is
a means of tracking manufacturing progress and is linked to other
spreadsheets. I have run a macro to make sure the

Application.EnableEvents
= True has been set. Yet the Worksheet_change macro will not fire when

any
cell on the sheet containing the macro is changed. Is there a switch I

am
not aware of? Any suggestions outside of 'give up and go home' will be

much
appreciated :). Please help.

Thanks in advance.