Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Minitman Minitman is offline

Default Formula To Use A Dynamic Named Ranges With VLOOKUP On Different Workbooks

Hey Bob,

I did a temporary fix by reducing the number of columns in each row
that I was accessing (from 71 to 21) to increase the number of rows I
could access (+2900). This is not a fix, it only a band-aid. It does
give me a little more time (more customers) before I run into this
wall again.

The master customer list is working at this time, just not sure for
how long.

When it runs into that wall again, I'll be looking for a different
solution at that time.

If you or anyone else has any ideas that can get around the
limitation, please le me know.

Thanks for the interest in this problem.

-Minitman

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 09:22:05 +0100, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

When you do send it, put Excel in the title as it is likely to go in the
spam bin, and I'll find it more easily then.