Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Are the non-gradient chart patterns missing from Excel 2007?

The patterns aren't available in charts in Excel 2007, but maybe one of
the suggestions in the following thread will work for you:

http://groups.google.ca/group/micros...4f3f0f6ffa7082

Art wrote:
Most of my graphs have to be black and white and are best produced
with simple left or right diagonal line fills, dots, or the like.

In drawing bar charts in previous versions of Excel, one could always
click (focus?) on a a bar or series of bars and then click on
format data series-fill effects- pattern and easily obtain such
effects.

Does anywhere here know whether the same is possible in Excel 2007
and, if so, how? I've search the menus and can't find that feature.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures