Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Copy Worksheet

Are you using Excel 2007 and you have one spreadsheet created in 2007 format
and another in previous versions format? Then you need to either save a copy
of the workbook as 97-2003 or copy and paste

Peo Sjoblom

"mman493" wrote in message
When I try to copy a worksheet from one spreadsheet to another, I get the
following error message:

"Excel cannot insert the sheets into the destination workbook, because it
contains fewer rows and columns than the source workbook.........."

It then wants me to copy and paste the data instead.

Any help would be appreciated.